With the experiences in my life, I've grown to be very good at some of the things I do and feel it's important to share those experiences and that knowledge. Aristotle once said, "It is not once nore twice but times without number that the same ideas make their appearance in the world."
I can speak of the ideas and experiences I personally have learned; everything else, I am intrigued in finding out where you can find that information. So let me know how I can help you.
From a microphone in front of a crowd to a microphone in a recording booth, I'm happy to offer my voice. I've been practicing my public speaking for years both for entertainment purposes and political forums. I've presented training sessions and individual one-on-one sessions. The last several years also has included podcasting and occasionally speaking on radio.
If you need voice-over work for a 30 second spot or larger projects such as a narration, please reach out to me and we can talk. Please note I am equipped to record and edit independently and would be happy to provide clean or raw cuts. I currently am not able to accept ISDN, Source Connect, or ipDTL type service. I do however have direct call options if you need to monitor the recording process.
I'm happy to offer my observation skills and experience with political campaigns or personal development. I currently have provided support for several local political candidates, a Financial Club, and many individuals regarding their leadership development or personal growth in life.
Sometimes the most powerful therapy is talking. Let me know how I can help you!
Speak to your group
If you would like me to speak to your group, I'd be happy to arrange something with you. Some topics of interest I'd be happy to discuss, but are not limited to:
The Do Something Nice Challenge
- Over view of the challenge of doing something nice for someone without the need for recognition
- How it started and how easy it is to be kind
- Ways to motivate yourself and help others in need
- Best practices in being kind
- Examples of kindness and how we can all be part of the solution, not the problem
Courage and Personal Growth
- My personal story
- Identifying my own strength and overcoming fear
- Motivational discussions about never giving up and working hard
- Encorporating my Italian beliefs and what my heroes have taught me
- My mistakes and overcoming my own stereotypes/learning how to be open minded.
Well that went well...
- Charisma and personal energy when talking to others
- Learning how to read the room and adjust the conversation
- Making a comeback when things go wrong
- Dealing with imposter syndrom and appear more confident
- Why it's ok to be scared and still get through it
Whatever else you and I can come up with!
- I'm sure there's something in particular you might be looking for. If I can speak to it, I will. If not, let me help you find someone!